Last Weekend I drove down to Keizer to see the family. The second day there, I visited with my grandmother, sister, and her family. On the way back to Seattle, I stopped in Portland for a day and helped Dern with his yard. We filled three trash cans full of weeds. He took me out to the Kennedy School for a burger, beer, and a movie (nice guy). The next morning, I had breakfast with Franz and Sherry at Zel's Cafe which is quickly becoming one of my favorite breakfast spots in Portland. After breakfast, I saw my old housemate, Fernando. He gave me the grand tour of North Portland and Mississippi Avenue. There are so many new boutiques and restaurants! Before beginning my drive back to Seattle, I stopped at Burrito Loco, my old college taqueria, and ordered a bean and cheese burrito. While driving past McCord Air Force Base, I almost took a picture of the "$1 Chinese Food" sign for Dern, but I thought it would've looked kind of suspicious. Nothing else happened after that so I will stop writing now. [end]