Brief Blog

It's that simple.

Monday, July 24, 2006

 
Green Tea

I have a caffeine headache because I've decided to cut Diet Coke and coffee. Instead, I'm drinking self-brewed iced green tea. It's not the same.

Counting Crow's Mr's Potter Lullaby is playing on the iPod.

posted by c.  # 12:16 PM
Comments:
Good Luck.....
 
I decided to 'work on' my caffiene intake this summer.

I also decided to finish my dissertation.

'Work on' apparently means: Drink caffinated beverages in enormous quantities.

FYI: There's a green darjeeling that's a really good tea, with a touch of honey it's quite worthwhile ... And, it's organic.

It's from the Makaibari Estate.

Can be purchased from all manner of spots in the US.
 
Thanks for your support guys.

I'm not sure how much caffeine I'm actually taking in, but at least it's not in the nast chemical form of Diet Coke. still, I'm consuming mass quantities of green tea (about 4 bags a day - hot water brewed, then iced.

I'm finding that green tea doesn't put me into the same peaks and troughs I once had. I just have more of an even energy level and feel a lot better than I used to.

maybe it's just that I'm getting a lot of restful sleep, too. Perhaps the caffeine intake and the sleep are intertwined.

Whatever the case, I'll look up that brand you mentioned Tim.

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?