Brief Blog

It's that simple.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

 
Allow Me to Express

No interviews scheduled yet. I'm prepping for painting now. I'm so goddam slow, but, you know, prepping is about 70% of the work.

The espresso is kicking in. Yes.

Did you know...

I used to call espresso "EX-presso". I can't decide whether or not I should be proud of that. I may decide to occasionally call it expresso just to be funny. And, afterall, it IS a beverage that can be consumed quite rapidly. They even make it fast. AND it makes me more expressive. It should be called EX-presso for sooooo many reasons. Awwww fur crisssakes -- I'M a GENIUS!

posted by c.  # 5:17 PM
Comments:
Hee hee.... Christian, you make me laugh! Hey, are you guys going to Bumbershoot?? Let me know... and tell your woman I said "hi"!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?