Brief Blog

It's that simple.

Monday, August 08, 2005

 
Understating My Relationship

I don't blog about Amy much. There's a reason for that--I love her and unlike other women I've featured on these blogs, I truly do respect her. For the most part, the stories her and I share aren't meant to become selacious electronic dope for you internet crack fiends. With that said, the trip to Wisconsin went very well. Her Dad and I got along well. Mom and I got along well, too. All was well.

posted by c.  # 10:38 AM
Comments:
Awwww... yaaaa!! (tiny little clapping hands) I am so happy for you. I agree... not everything is for public consumption. :)

Sherry
 
But i NEED my cRaCk Hit.....

(Jokes...in this ridiculously fast paced public age, there are things that should remain private and I'm guessing Amy appreciates that too)
 
i heart the phrase 'internet crack fiends'
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?