Brief Blog

It's that simple.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

 
December 10th is my Birthday. I plan on going out to Ebisu Sushi (arguably the best sushi in the city) and meeting Youmi and friends for dancing. Youmi and I are trying to set up Sandeep, my Indian friend, with her Indian friend, Nina. Both are professionals and both have parents who would be very happy if their children married fellow Indos.

posted by c.  # 2:35 PM
Comments:
Dude. Happy Birthday. I'll have to go out and have some Sachimi and poke in your honor.
 
¡Feliz cumpleaños!

(It took me a long time to remeber what the ñ and the upside down exclamation point were so be careful.)
 
Where are they?
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOO HOO!!

Sorry I missed it... hope you had fun!

Sherry
 
ñ = ALT 164
¡ = ALT 173
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?