Brief Blog

It's that simple.

Monday, October 04, 2004

 
I went on a field trip today to the city's impound lot at Pier 70. It was very exclusive, you know. It costs about $300 to sneak a peak inside. It's a veritable fortress with cameras everywhere, a Latino security guard who checks receipts of payment, and fifteen foot high fences. I think their weakest front is the beach. If you want to get your car out without paying, I'd bring a Navy Seal team with some sharp wire cutters, and a tugboat. You'd need a tugboat or some sort of ferry to get the car back out by sea.

posted by c.  # 10:04 PM
Comments:
Hmm, I think you are on to something here. We could start a business doing this. Perhaps we could call ourselves "Impound Busters." No I don't like that name. Oh well, the name will come later. But imagine, we could charge people only $200 or so, then go in there and break their cars out. I bet we could make millions.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?